• Welcome to Andeka Wolves!
  • Don't forget to read threads in the Info forum!
  • We're a brand new mature, realistic literate wolf forum-based roleplay!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1. Main Guide (READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE)
Information 
Welcome to Andeka Wolves! I am Emerald, the site creator, technician, and main admin.

Andeka Wolves is a realistic literate forum wolf roleplay. You can start off signing up. Hopefully a tutorial isn't needed on that! I'd recommend you keep this tab open to refer to and follow, because this guide will help you get set up and going.

All of the threads in this forum have a number in their titles. This number is in the order they should be read. I highly recommend you simply follow this guide rather than just reading them all, though.

Once you've signed up and activated your account, start off by reading the rules which can be found here.

Make sure you agree to them. If you agree, you can move on to the backstory. Read that and take that in. Make sure you remember it, it will come in handy.

Now navigate to the Wolf Guide. Keep that tab open, and go to the New Biographies forum.

Fill in the stickied form in your own thread in that, and a moderator will either approve or disapprove your application.

And that's it! You've now gotten started. You can now visit the store and buy perks.

And that concludes the guide! Happy roleplaying everyone!